Tea at Grace Hall
Mom's two buddies were sitting in the gathering hall at Gilbert Residence, and I suggested that we go outside and sit on the deck. Mom's two Buddy's thought that was a great idea... but not Mama Lucy Lou. Mama Lucy Lou asked me why in the hell were we here?We went outside and sat around the umbrella table. The weather was just perfect for sitting out. There was a nice, cool breeze and looking down at the Huron River was so peaceful. Lois one of Mom's friend kept saying that she was so excited that she finally can see if the trees are tall or not? She continued that when she is inside and looking out the windows she never could see how tall the trees were?
Lois was really enjoying the outside and pointed at the tall trees and if a bird flew by she would get so excited. Mama Lucy and her other Buddy kept asking me what they are suppose to be doing? I told them just to enjoy the warm breeze tapping, gently on their faces, and enjoy the warmth of the sun smiling down at the three of them. They still were not too happy.
Lois kept pointed at so many things outside, and just kept smiling. I don't know how many times did she thank me for bringing her outside and how happy she was? Mom and her other buddy were getting restless, and I kept showing them things that were in the woods. I also asked them if they had a nice husband? Lois just kept talking about her husband on how handsome and tall he was. She smiled again and said she was a Mrs. Mom and her other Buddy did not say anything about their husbands but they smiled so sweetly and must of remembered someone special.
One of the staff brought to them cups of tea and cookies. When they saw the tea and the cookies they all just kept giggling with excitement. Their eyes were big as saucers seeing such a treat in front of them. I told them that they were going to have such a nice tea party on such a beautiful day. The three tea party ladies from Grace Hall enjoyed their tea party,especially the cookie .
No comments:
Post a Comment