Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Movin and Groovin Time For Mom

Today, Tom, Kristofer and I went to Gilbert Residence to bring Mom her summer clothes and bring her winter clothes home. When we saw Mom she was doing her walking with her friend Helen. Helen calls her Son, because she thinks Mom is her son. Its okay with me, because they are both happy just to be with each other. They both are such great friends, they act like they have known each other for many years. They barely talk to each other but they just smile and hold hands. In this post I did not get Helen with Mom but I know some of you already know who Helen is by the many photos I have posted of the two.

Mom sat with another sweet lady to listen to the singer Lori. Mom loves to sit on the couch and hold someone's hand. Today's entertainment was Movin and Grovin with Lori. Patricia Belanger you will know just who she is by looking at her. She told us she went to high school or middle school with you.

It was a riot to see all these Buds singing. A lot of them knew the words to most of the songs. I saw Mom, Betty, Lois, and George singing away. Mom loves music, and you can tell by looking at her photos that I posted today how much she loves music. When Mom saw us she just gave us a big smile, and continued either doing her walking or sitting down and singing. It makes us all so happy to see Mom smiling and she sure is loved there.



























No comments:

Post a Comment