Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Special Holiday Nails!

Friday, was nail polish day for my Mom. Mom loved her nails being done today because each finger nail was polished green and red. She kept showing everyone how cool she looked. She even said to everyone how cool she looked. She is wearing her Christmas bell and her Christmas wreathe that I made for her and the rest of the Oldies and Goodies from American House. So many people keep telling me how nice I have my Mom looking, especially during the holidays. They all call her American Houses's Little Christmas Elf.  I will do anything to see my mom happy and healthy. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband and son who are always by my side helping Mom.
 Mom our Christmas Elf... who we love so much..
 There's Mom's fancy nails.. she is already for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment